This agreement is in effect as of September 1, 2018.
1 - About the website.
DroneQuote provides an interactive dashboard for FAA certified part 107 drone pilots to accept flight missions, refer customers to DroneQuote on an agreed upon commission rate found in the most current Individual Pilot Agreement. Pilots are able to claim flights they choose to undertake, pass on referred flights assigned to them by referral, and, if chosen to be purchased, are able to buy a monthly or annual license for the DroneQuote Measure service.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time and to send you an email notification when and if we make changes. Your continued use of this site or other tools and applications provided by DQ after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
2 - Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, Website, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly, you agree to use this Website only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Website, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Website. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Website. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Website by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Website through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Website, including the servers and/or networks to which our Website are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Website is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- Each user is required to have their own user account in order to access our Website. You are responsible for any additional charges or back charges that may be assessed to your account due to violating this policy. Sharing log in information between multiple users is strictly prohibited.
- A user license is required for each person utilizing any measurements, reports or other data generated through the use of our Website or applications. Any sharing of this data to reduce the number of licenses required is strictly prohibited.
- Reselling of any measurements, reports or other data generated through the use of our Website or applications, either directly or indirectly as part of another service is prohibited.
- Trial accounts are limited to one per company. We reserve the right to cancel any duplicate trial accounts without notice.
3 - Use of Communication Services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
DQ has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, DQ reserves the right to monitor communications and or review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. DQ reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
DQ reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in DQ’s sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
4 - Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DQ, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. DQ reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with DQ in asserting any available defenses.
5 - Privacy
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
DQ defines your information as the following:
- Your customer contact information, billing information, and insurance details.
- Your measurement details for your projects created in DQ.
- Your documents generated within DQ, to include estimates, contracts, material orders, sketch reports, pre-start checklists, labor summary reports, and project summary reports.
- Address and project information received from you, placed through our Sketch Ordering Service.
- Your images uploaded into DQ, to include property inspection images, drone images, and architectural drawings.
- Your company information to include name, address, phone number, logo, tax rate, document settings, contract details, pitch book, custom documents, document settings, user settings, offices, and overhead.
- Your user information, to include names, addresses, phone numbers, positions, commission, commission type, roles, and permissions.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
6 - Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that the services we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent, warrant, or guarantee to you that:
- The use of our Website will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Website will be accurate or reliable.
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Website we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Website is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content. No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from DQ or through any data we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. DQ will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Website, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
7 - Copyrights/Trademarks
All content and materials available on www.dronequote.net, DQ applications or our other Recources, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of DQ, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by DQ.
8 - Termination of Use
DQ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in California in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
9 - Refunds
You may change your billing information or cancel your account at any time before the end of your billing period. If you do not cancel before the end of your billing period, your subscription will automatically continue & your credit card will be billed $49/month for each active user in your account or $499/year for each active user in your account Because DQ services can be accessed immediately after payment, no refunds will be allowed in any way for monthly plans. Annual plans will be refunded on a prorated basis from the activation date of the plan.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and DQ as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. DQ‘s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of DQ’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by DQ with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and DQ with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and DQ with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
1225 Boyle Ave, Escondido, CA 92027
Email Us [email protected]